There is no absolutely successful remedy for your hair fall because the condition of hair problem varies from one person to another.
However, there are remedies that decreases the rate of hair fall and prevents further damage to your hair
Steps to prevent hair fall
- Regular use of mild shampoo keeps the dirt and grime off . Clean scalp is the first step towards healthy, unbreakable hair.
- Ten to twelve glasses of water keeps the internal system flushes and eliminates toxins. Great for your entire system and hair.
- Protein intake is necessary through consumption of leafy green vegetables, fruits and dairy products.
- Brahmi oil is great for a lustrous hair.
- Condition your hair twice in a week. Never apply conditioner to the hair roots which aggravates hair fall.
- Vitamins, iron, protein and other nutrients must be present in your food. Spinach keeps you and your hair hearty and healthy.
- Increase the intake of zinc. This prevents hair loss and premature greying. Food items like wholegrain flour contain zinc.
- Surprisingly, copper, stops hair fall. Contained in the blood serum, it prevents hair fall. Peanuts, cashew nuts, beans, whole milk and seeds contain copper. Have them to check hair loss.
Ayurvedic herbs repressing hair loss
Ayurveda has been man's best friends since the ages of ignorance. The herbs have contributed to improved blood circulation, clean scalp and great hair. Steps to give your hair an Ayurvedic treat:
- Wash your hair in sage tea and apple cider vinegar. This stimulates hair growth.
- Silica, in horse tail, makes your hair look shiny and keeps it strong.
- Licorice extracts prevent hair fall.
- To stimulate hair growth use rosemary, birch, stinging nettle and horsetail and massage your hair.
- Dry hair feels best in marshmallow and burdock tea.
Natural ways of reducing hair fall
- Aromatherapy: Mix lavender and bay oil with almond or sesame oil and massage on your scalp.
- Head Massage: Massage your head, everyday, for a few minutes. It increases blood circulation followed by healthy hair and reduced hair fall.
- Rosemary and Sage: Boiled with burdock and nettle, these are wonderful for your hair.
- Nettle Root Extract: Rich in vitamins A and C along with the presence of various minerals, it is a great treatment for hair loss.
- Saw Palmetto Extract: It is an anti-androgen which works well on male hair. However, women, on hormone therapy or oral contraceptives must not use this ingredient.
- Aloe Vera
- Jojoba Oil
- Regular exercise