Tuesday, March 2, 2010
Dark circle eye creams
Posted by Nisha on 3:57 AM in Eye Care | Comments : 0
To fight those annoying baggies, first try to find their cause. The reasons may be the following: insufficient sleep, physical overloading, UV rays, stress, genetics, rhinitis, allergies, aging, improper eating and dieting, excessive use of caffeine-rich products, smoking, alcohol and drug use.
Some women may have those dark circles during their menstruation periods. In this case these circles are explained by insufficient iron in their organism during that period. Those who spend most of their days in front of a computer may also suffer from those annoying black spots under their eyes.
Today a number of dark circle eye creams are offered, but most of them contain artificial chemicals that are full of toxins. So, there is nothing more reliable than the home remedies. Here are some suggestions that may help you to get rid of those black spots under your eyes.
* Take a cold potato or a cucumber, slice it and put the slices on your eyes. Or paste the cucumber juice on a cotton wad and keep it on the eyes for 10 minutes. You can also try the same procedure using wet tea bags. Put those tea bags in the refrigerator for about 20 minutes and then paste them on your eyes. It may also help to soothe your eyes and reduce the puffiness.
* Use products and lotions that contain more vitamin E and C, as well as iron and zinc. You should also sleep on average seven hours a day, take as much fresh air as possible and avoid stress.
* The lemon and mint extracts help to raise vitamin efficiency in your body. Don’t be lazy to wash your face every morning and evening with cold water to take the unnecessary oil off your skin.
* Use more veggies and fruits. It is ultra necessary for you to drink at least eight glasses of water every day. Also start drinking tomato juice and exercise more to promote blood circulation. Try to limit daily contact with the sun, especially if you live in a hot and humid town.
* Stay away from the computer whenever you can.
* Also balance your weight–don’t go to extremes. Even if you need to lose some weight, do it gradually, not more than two-three pounds per month. And don’t forget about eye messaging and eye yoga.